Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Hotel Review : Cyberview Resort and Spa

Hotel Review : Cyberview Resort and Spa 

Last April had the chance to stay at Cyberview Resort and Spa, Cyberjaya. It was a last minute plan since we really wanted to relax and chill our mind but we didn't want to get out of KL/Selangor. So I googled a few and come across this resort. It was my 2nd-3rd time checked on the review. I was skeptical at first because the photo doesn't do the justice of how lovely this place were. Based on good reviews on the internet, I decided to booked 1 night stay.  

It was Friday and after my husband performed the friday prayer we had our lunch at the Manhattan Fish Market, DPulze Cyberjaya. It was years after my last visit. But I regretted my decision. I guess i'm just not a fan of Manhattan Fish Market. 



Check In Cyberview Resort and Spa. 

The lobby was huge the pool can be seen from there. The lobby floor, wall and ceiling were made from wood and there's even a little a little water fountain. That made you felt like 'resort-ish' feeling.  They have chalets surrounded a lake which is cheaper but not too far from the pool access. 




The room

I booked a Superior Chalet cause it have a bath tub. I had some lush bath bomb left and I thought  better use it before its expired (when you kept it longer, the burst effect will be gone and it will just immerse in the water). Sadly the room was not available so they gave us a Deluxe Chalet instead which had no bath tub but there are 2 king bed. The room was very large however you were not able to see the pool as the view is blocked by a cafe building. Nevertheless, the bed was super comfy and literally munched you in!

Some other room which I believe is a Junior Suite has balcony that have a direct access and direct view to the pool. I would want to try it someday!



The pool

I love the pool. Superbly unique and beautiful. It was large and divided into three sections that connected to each other. The higher part of pool were for kids and babies which was larger than the other two pools. And the water from kids pool beautifully falls in the adult pool like a waterfall. So thanks to mommies who put on swim diaper for their kids (you know what I mean lol). 



The adult pool was quite deep and is attached with another waterfall (like a grotto but you can't climb on it) and the water from the adult pool flows into a small river that lead to another pool. The final pool wasn't too deep but not too shallow. Suitable for your young adult or toddler. 


  



The breakfast

There were many choices of food. It was school holiday so the Verandah Restaurant were packed. The staff were very friendly. They even apologized to us as we had difficulties to find a table. One can also walk in to the restaurant for breakfast buffet with RM30 charge. 




The ambience 

The resort was very calm like you were in a forest with a hidden waterfall and river. The staff were very friendly and very much a family friendly resort. It was a good place to stay especially with kids. I would definitely recommend you to come here.  


Disclaimer : This is not a paid review. Everything that I wrote is based on my own experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment